HIFU Tele-Monitoring Support
Sonalink™ comes standard on every Sonablate system. It is accessible by any facility that is in compliance with the terms of their purchase agreement.
CARE CAPABILITIES & BENEFITS
- Video conferencing
- Real-time technical support
- Screen sharing
- Text chat
- Secure connection
- Remote observation
- Setup and take down assistance
- Experienced HIFU knowledge base
- Unlimited real-time technical support
- Text chat
- Education and guidance
- No travel expense
Scheduling & Equipment
- Contact your Clinical Account Manager (CAM) to schedule Sonalink support
- CAM needs a minimum of 2 weeks to schedule support staff
- Sonalink Hardware ( Microphone, Speaker, Camera )
- 1 Mbps Secure Internet Connection (hardwired)
Would you like more information about Sonalink and our tele-monitoring support?
- Please note that Sonalink performance is dependent upon the facility’s internet speed and reliability. Slower network speeds can affect video and audio quality. Efficacy of the product is also based on proper use and maintenance of the peripherals such as the webcam and speakerphone.
- Sonalink can be used to obtain supplemental technical guidance from a SonaCare Medical representative on the use of the Sonablate System during a procedure, but it is not a replacement for a fully trained physician in the procedure room. The physician user must be fully capable, trained and credentialed to perform a Sonablate procedure safely and correctly.
- Sonalink may only be used to connect a physician user to a SonaCare Medical representative or remote physician viewer who has been assigned a Sonalink username by VSee. NO OTHER USE OF SONALINK AND ITS COMPONENTS IS PERMITTED.
- Sonalink shall never be used to allow remote operation of a Sonablate System.